What is causes for muscle twitching pain and implant flipping 3 1/2 years after Breast augmentation?

I got a breast augmentation 3 1/2 years ago my left breast is perfect but my right i keep getting sharp pains from under to my nipple. Its not always but sometimes it brings tears to my eyes it hurts so bad also that implant continues to flip on a daily basis i also have a muscle twich in that breast also its very concerning me. I dont know if i should go get it checked and if i do where do i go my gyno or plastic surgeon?? Helpp!!

Breast pain, twitching, fliping

Sorry for you.
The things you feel are not the hoof-beats of zebra's but of horse's
Many experience pain from implants under the muscle, and/or capsule contraction. 
You can be helped.
Good luck to you.
Dr Sadove

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Not sure what you mean by flipping.  Are your breasts soft.  Sometimes, with a breast capsule or scar contracture you may have pain.  Frequently it is muscular.   I would suggest consulting with your plastic surgeon to get his/her opinion. 

Breast Augmentation Discomfort

I'd recommend that you visit your Plastic Surgeon in person so that they can examine you and assess what you mean by "flipping". If you can demonstrate this and irregularities can be seen and felt in person then your surgeon will certainly be able to shed light on what you are experiencing.

All the best

Pain and muscle twitching

One possibiity that I see frequently with this combination is mold contamination where the biotoxin from the mold causes pain (especially nerve pain) and muscle twitching.  If that is the case, the treatment is explantation with total capsulectomy, antifungals, and biotoxin detox.  Another possibility is that the motion of the implant is irritating a nerve causing the same symptoms without the mold component.

Susan Kolb, MD

If you do not have a deflation or some other significant issue with the implants than that you just do nt like them. Revision is on you to pay!