How far apart should you schedule your first 3-6 treatments? 1x/wk or every other week?

Treatment spacing

For best results, I have found that spacing the treatments apart weekly is very effective. I would not recommend spacing greater than 14 days, but if you had to go 10 days that would not make that much of a difference. Good luck.

Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Venus Legacy

Venus Legacy treatments for the face and neck including fat pads under the chin can be used to tone and tighten the skin and deeper tissues. For the body including arms, belly, hips, back, thighs and buttocks, nonsurgical body contouring can be performed. This noninvasive contouring includes cellulite reduction, skin tightening and smoothening of bulges and pouches.  For best results, the series of treatments should be spaced 7 to 14 days apart.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Venus Legacy Treatments

Do these treatments every 1-2 weeks in a series to get improvement, once noted improvement is seen then space out to every 2-4 weeks.  Best, Dr. Emer.