I have pain on the frontal sinus area, it is actually increasing when working on the computer. I had been visit two ENT doctors,

the first doctor ask for X-Ray and said "you have sinus infection" and I get Antibiotics after two months the medicine not works with me; and I went to another ENT doctor with the old and new X-Ray, he said "you haven't any sinus infection". Occasionally I had been visit the Eyes doctor and he decided there is no problem with my eyes. Recently, I had flu with sore throat and the pain on the frontal sinus area increased without working on the computer. I didn't smoke at all.

Forehead pain

There are a number of causes for this type of headache including your frontal sinus, but not exclusive to it. You should see an expert frontal sinus surgeon who will help you get to the bottom of your problem. Alternative diagnoses include aerosinusitis, mid-facial segment pain, migraine and neuralgia, amongst many other possible causes.

Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Frontal sinus pain

Your  description of  the  pain  suggests a muscle tension issue.   That  said,  some  patients  who  have chronic frontal pain can  see  improvement after  balloon sinuplasty, even  when  the  CT scan  is  "normal".  Balloon sinuplasty  can  be  done in  the  clinic using topical  anesthesia.  

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon