What is wrong with my eyes? (Photo)

Is there any treatment or surgery to make my eyes perfect when i go to the any event or gathering people laughing on my eyes im very upset .. Plz help me .

Right Upper Eyelid Ptosis

Thanks for your question. Based on your photo, you have a right upper eyelid ptosis. You may consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a upper Blepharoplasty surgery to help you fix this problem.

Possible Blepharoplasty ?

Thank you for your question and photos!  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon who preforms eyelid surgeries routinely! Have a consultation and discuss your options.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel

Double Board Certified

Plastic Surgeon

Chicago

Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

What is wrong with my eyes?

If you are complaining about dropping of the eyelids or lower eyelid bagginess then you might be a good candidate for the Laser Blepharoplasty operation. Although the plastic surgery era is highly developed and there are new treatment models for several other procedures; there is still no efficient alternative of blepharoplasty operation. If you are not comfortable with the look of your eyelids blepharoplasty operation may be a solution for you

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon