Unequal nostrils 4 months post rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I'm happy with the shape of my nose from above but my left nostril is narrower than my right.My doc says the bone of my left nostril was always like that but i couldnt see it earlier bcz of my droopy nose shape n they havent touched that area of my nose.I still think it might be due to rhinoplasty as the bone that seems to be protruding out in my left nostril had stitches that kept irritating me(dissolved a few days back).i also experienced some bleeding from my left nostril few days post op

Unequal nostrils after rhinoplasty

This can be a common phenomenon if there are asymmetries prior to surgery; however, these asymmetries can be addressed in surgery.  It appears that caudal septum is deviating to the left slightly and the left medial crural footplate is more prominent as well.  There are maneuvers that can be performed under local anesthesia to correct this to a degree; ask your plastic surgeon to evaluate you and potential improve this asymmetry without a full rhinoplasty revision.

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD