Is there any possible treatment/transplant facility for burnt scalp?

Dear Doctor/s, My head's right side scalp was burnt by hot water, arount 30% area of my head left side is burnt, only few hairs are regrown on the burnt scalp, Please advise

If you burned 30% of your scalp, it is important to get medical treatment so that it heals properly.

If you burned 30% of your scalp, it is important to get medical treatment so that it heals properly.  If your scalp has healed, you can consider cosmetic treatments such as a hair transplant surgery or SMP.  You need to see a doctor for this.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Transplant facility for burnt scalp

I have burn scar patients that I have done hair transplant . they are happy with result, plus burnt skin quality is increased by stem cell effects of hair bulb.I strongly recommend you to have HT  after 6 months of accident ..

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Greetings

The are different treatments and surgeries for burnt scalp however you will need to contact a plastic surgeon for best solutiona dn advise.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Scalp burns

There are treatments for burns of the scalp. You need to see a plastic surgeon if there are extensive burns on the scalp

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Burn scar hair transplant

You may rake it into consideration to reduce the burn scar area by scalp reduction and then hair transplant in the residual scar area for better density and camouflage. It takes quite a long time for full course of treatment.

Kwan Jou Chu, MD
Taiwan Hair Restoration Surgeon