Treatment for softening and removal of hypertrophic scar.

I was burn 8 month ago in which there is partial thickness burn on hands.and hypertrophic scar were formedNow there is pain in my hand joints on opening and closing ,I already use pressure garment and silicon sheet but poor prognosis ,plz told me specific treatment because my hands are going harder and harder day by day

Doctor Answers 1

Still requires wound care--add fraxel lasers and prp for burn scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I recommend getting a formal consultation with an expert in scarring for wound care and treatment. Fractional laser and PRP may be used to improve some of the scarring.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.