When should I go through transplant? My age is 22 and when extract hair follicle from back will it grow again? (photo)

Hello, i had attach some pics of my hairline and small bald spot on back and also donor part, my question is that now i m 22 and my hair is weak and receding +my maternal and faternal on both side we have receding hair problem, now my Q is when should i go through hair transplant and how many grafts do i need and if you extract follicle from back will a new follicle will grow in that place from where a follicle has been extract, will my hair look dense and natural after treatment. Thanks

Hair transplant in a 22 year old male with a positive family history

After going through your history and pictures, it would be better if you could wait for hair transplant as the baldness has just started and you should go for medications at this stage. The main challenge will be that if the baldness increases in future, then you may not be have sufficient number of available hair  to be implanted in the important areas ( frontal part) later on.

India Hair Restoration Surgeon

You need to see a doctor for a consultation if you are considering surgery. Photos cannot determine if you are ready for surger

You need to see a doctor for a consultation if you are considering surgery.  Photos cannot determine if you are ready for surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

22 and losing hair

I never recommend a hair transplant for someone under 26 years old but would rather treat them with medications which can be very effective in someone of your age

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon