Non surgical tired eye treatment? (Photo)

I'm 50 yrs and surgery is too expensive for me. I'm using Obagi clear and tretinoin on face and a little tretinoin around eye every few days. My eyes look dull and tired. I've circles and sunken eye due to age

Eyelid bags

The best treatment for your eyelids is,an eyelid lift.  Fillers and Botox will help camouflage things a bit but will not completely solve the problem.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical treatment for tired eyes

I would recommend a hyaluronic acid filler, such as Restylane, as a nonsurgical treatment option to help with your eyes.  The treatment is fairly simple and the results can last a year or so in that particular area.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bags

You may want to talk to a doctor to see if fillers may work for you. Maybe talk to them about Belotero, or what other fillers they recommend. this is something that you do not need surgery for unless it is necessary.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Eyes

thank you for the question,
i see that you mention that surgery is not a option because of the cost.
but have you visit a surgeon office on your town?
or have you considered the possibility of a procedure out of the USA?
because of you do the math the money you will expend every month in treatments 
that can give you results like CO2 laser can be more that the cost of the surgery at
the end of the day.

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD