Suffering from hairloss for 3 years (Photo)

I had very thick hairs 3 years from now i used whey protien gold standard because i recently started work out. And used suana bath. After that i suddenly started losing hairs. My hairs are thin now

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride

i suggest seeing an expert for an evaluation as to the cause of your hair loss, there are many treatments available to help decrease the rate of future loss.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hair Loss for 3 years NYC

Unfortunately you will lose almost 50% of hairs in a given area before being able to notice it.  Successful treatment includes PRP, Rogaine, Propecia, and hair transplants.  You need to be evaluated before beginning treatment to determine the cause and best treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Hair loss for 3 years. Englewood Cliffs NJ

You most likely  have male pattern baldness. It seems to be more active in recent years. Some believe that any anabolic substance can speed up progression. You should be evaluated by a hair expert. Treatments include low level laser, finasteride, minoxidil and platelet rich plasma. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon