Can any successful treatment available for palms and soles excess sweating except for botox and surgical treatment?

HH and intophoresis

Yes, goto a website called  I wrote the entire site, several pages dedicated to treatment of hands and feet with iontophoresis. Combined with glycopyrollate, 80% of patients will have a good response rate. All the best, Dr Davin Lim

Brisbane Dermatologist

Hyperhidrosis treatments

Excessive sweating can be a very unwanted and embarrassing problem for many patients. BOTOX is a great non-invasive treatment that should be tried before turning to hyperhidrosis surgery. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Palms and soles sweatiness

Thank you for your question.  I hear it a lot in my office, and I am truly sorry you have to suffer with hyperhidrosis.  We have had great success with MiraDry for the armpits, but unfortunately the technology has not been able to help with palms and soles.  Two things you should ask your dermatologist about are prescription DrySol for occasional temporary relief, and also look into the Fischer Galvanic Unit, which is usually reimbursed by insurance once you get one and try it.  It is a machine that allows a mild, non-painful electric current through the skin to the nerves to stop the sweating signal to the sweat glands.  Most of my patients have had great improvement with this.  Check the Fischer Galvanic website for FAQ.  It has a good description of the machine.

Amy Y. Paul, DO, FAAD
Grand Junction Dermatologic Surgeon