Can any successful treatment available for palms and soles excess sweating except for botox and surgical treatment?

Doctor Answers 4

Palmar hyperhidrosis treatment with miraDry?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Other than micro ETS and Botox, there is upcoming technologic breakthroughs with modified miraDry may soon be available to treat palmar hyperhidrosis. 

H Karamanoukian MD FACS

HH and intophoresis

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Yes, goto a website called  I wrote the entire site, several pages dedicated to treatment of hands and feet with iontophoresis. Combined with glycopyrollate, 80% of patients will have a good response rate. All the best, Dr Davin Lim

Hyperhidrosis treatments

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Excessive sweating can be a very unwanted and embarrassing problem for many patients. BOTOX is a great non-invasive treatment that should be tried before turning to hyperhidrosis surgery. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

Palms and soles sweatiness

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question.  I hear it a lot in my office, and I am truly sorry you have to suffer with hyperhidrosis.  We have had great success with MiraDry for the armpits, but unfortunately the technology has not been able to help with palms and soles.  Two things you should ask your dermatologist about are prescription DrySol for occasional temporary relief, and also look into the Fischer Galvanic Unit, which is usually reimbursed by insurance once you get one and try it.  It is a machine that allows a mild, non-painful electric current through the skin to the nerves to stop the sweating signal to the sweat glands.  Most of my patients have had great improvement with this.  Check the Fischer Galvanic website for FAQ.  It has a good description of the machine.
Best of luck!

Amy Y. Paul, DO, FAAD
Grand Junction Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.