If I stop dermarolling, scars seems to be back, to normal depth again?

I'm using derma roller 1.5, alternate nights. But I'm getting oil after gels and breakout also dark skin after derma rolling. But I feel scars are getting back to as they were!

Swelling of scars after rolling

The most logical explanation is that after you roll, your skin swells due to inflammation. This temporarily makes your scars less visible. Once the swelling settles.... scars come back. A better way to explore and understand scars is to know what type of acne scars you have, and how to best treat them. Video below explains in great detail. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist