I have took 2 months of accutane. Should I do laser treatment after 1 month of accutane. My skin is very oily.

Accutane and laser treatments

Thank you for your question. A side effect of Accutane is skin sensitivity and an increase risks of scarring. Any type of trauma or injury to the skin whether for medical purposes or cosmetic reasons such as tattoos, piercings, microdermabrasion, laser treatments, etc., may result in scarring. I highly recommend you consult with your prescribing physician regarding your questions and concerns and when it is safe to perform laser therapy. Take care and good luck.