Are you satisfied with my hair growth result? (photos)

Its result after 3 months of FUT. What should I expect in next 3 to 5 months?D0 you think that there will be more crown full result in next 5 0r more months? And what should I use to get better result.My doc has done my PRP and he wants me to get PRP 3 times after every month.Moreover suggested to use hair vit capsule.itonin capsule alongwith minoxidil.

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Growth at 3 months

At 4 months you really will not know what you have. You must wait out the full 8 months for 80% of it to show

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon