How can I get rid of gynecomastia without having a surgery? (Photo)

I have my left breast a bit more bigger than my right one and I can feel a gland on my left breast around my nipple. I really want to get rid of it. I don't feel pain but I feel a little irritation there like something is there.

Treating Breast Enlargement in Men

About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia. There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.

Male breast reduction

Thank you for your question and photos.  Unfortunately there are no known nonsurgical ways to reduce the size of the breasts.  Please be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine what, if anything, can be done to improve the appearance of your chest.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Thank you for the question and the photo and surgery is the most reliable way to get rid of gynecomastia.  Sometimes estrogen blocking drugs like tamoxifen or anastozole can help but only when taking the drug.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

How can I get rid of Gynecomastia without having a surgery?

There is rarely no non surgical treatment for Gynecomastia. The treatment however, is fairly common and does not leave any major scars. It would be best that you can make an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who can evaluate you and help you with your problem.

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

It is not possible to get rid of your gyne. with just diet or exercise

How should I choose a surgeon? Choose carefully.
The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon 1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience. 2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient. 3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter. 4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery? Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD

If you find a way of removing that without surgery please let me know. I would be happy to pass it on to my patients. To my knowledge there is no treatment  If surgery is done it can be performed through a tiny spot inside your armpit leaving no visible marks on the chest. Make sure you consult with BCPSs when the time comes.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon