Removal of mole right beside the left eye. (photo)

I want get rid of mole near my eye. Doctor say that removal can result in harm to eye. I need your consideration and advise in this regard.

Removal of mole beside eye

The mole near your eye appears raised, so I would recommend a shave removal of it.  This would not harm your eye.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mole removal

Hello and thank you for your question and picture. A mole removal can be done in a few different ways. Shaving a mole is an option that I think would work well for what you are trying to achieve. A shave will leave you with a small pink area of scar, about the size of the base of the mole. With proper postoperative care this will fade over time. Moles do have the chance of growing back overtime, which may lead you to have to have it removed again. Good luck!

John W. Tyrone, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Safe mole removal with lasers, radiowave, and shave

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. Moles can be improved with lasers, radiowave and shave. Best, Dr. Emer.