Can I put out my scalp or hair by hand from the recipient area after 24 days? I have done FUE. (photos)

i've done fue treatment before 24 days. and now actually i've put out some hairs by my hands not all but some of them, so can i scratch all from the recipient area now ? is it ok or not ? current situation of my recipient area in attached pictures.

You need to contact your surgeon for your post operative care. You may not be cleaning your scalp well enough.

You need to contact your surgeon for your post operative care.  You may not be cleaning your scalp well enough.  You should not be pulling your scabs forcefully.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Can I put out my scalp or hair by hand from the recipient area after 24 days? I have done FUE.

GreetingsThank you for your question, you have to be careful as you might be pulling out the grafts from evaluation your photo you need to continue to wash your hair with the shampoo that we provided to you by your clinic.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

If this is a transplant that is 24 DAYS out then you should have had these off by now. In my opinion you ned to soak these crusts with a wark wet wash scloth and loosen them, then get in the shower and slowly massage your scalp with a shampoo and take your time. It might take a few washing's.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

CAnI pul out my recipient grafts after 1 day

Considering the amount of crusting you have, you might have difficulty finding the grafts, but at one day (the photos look like much more than one day) the grafts are easier to pull out. Beware of infection if you do this

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon