Did I pulled off some (or alot) of hair grafts? (photo)

This was my third night after the 2000 hair transplant surgery. I didnt realize but I was scratching my head while I was asleep. I suddenly woke up and felt blood running down head. I checked the mirror and saw a lot of blood. Have I totally ruined my surgery? How many do you think have I lost?

There is a lot of blood. I would call your doctor for a check up. You may have lost grafts but it would be difficult to tell

There is a lot of blood.  I would call your doctor for a check up.  You may have lost grafts but it would be difficult to tell from a photo.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Did I lose grafts?

When there is bleeding, there is a suggestion that you did in fact, lose grafts. Go back to your doctor and ask him to examine you and let you know the damage you might have done

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon