PRP with U225 Gun VS Manual syringe Injection?

I had FUT treatment on 6th June 2016 and its about 3.5 months. Transplanted hair start growing now. I am planning to take PRP sessions for some additional support for transplanted as well as for existing real thin hair on recipient area. Two types of PRP protocols are available, Traditional syringe injection and U225 Gun. Few doctors claims that U225 Gun can damage the transplanted as well as existing hair follicles and manual syringe is better. It is right ?

I prefer delivering p r p with a manual injection. Different parts of the scalp need different pressures for injection. It is also important to be able to feel the resistance to be in the correct plane. Therefore, manual injection is superior. Hope this helps. Good luck. 

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon