Can PRP cause permanent hair shock loss?

I am a 25-year-old man suffering from hereditary or genetic baldness. Recently i went through PRP treatment. After 1st injection, i began noticing lessening of my hair on my overall scalp. After 15 days i got hair filler injection.Now 3 months have passed and i havn't noticed any significant improvement. My head was rather fuller before the treatment as compared to after treatment head. Is this due to the shock? Has PRP caused me permanent hair shock? And is there any this can be treated?

Shock fro PRP; ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

The incidence of shock after PRP is extremely low. You need to consult your hair loss expert. It is possible if you started minoxidil or a topical regimen that your hair is beginning to cycle and fall out. A good history and magnification examination is necessary. Most likely your hair will return. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Unlikely to be hair shock

Hello

Did you have before and after pictures done with hair counts before you have the injections?

This will be the only way to tell whether your follicles are gone or not.

Would recommend seeing your Dr again.

Regards