What to know about PRP Facial Facelift?

I'm asking before as well but no one answer me I'm very disopinted :( I have done my prp today again asking this bruising when it's vanished

Combine with microneedling RF and PRP

Agree with Dr Weiner, I never conduct non energy based micro needling with PRP, I prefer the iNFINI RF system with PRP in the correct concentration. RF energy stimulates collagen, whilst allowing PRP to penetrate the skin to reach the dermal layers. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

PRP facial results

The experience with PRP Facials and Facelifts is that results are minimal in most cases. It is best used in conjunction with other procedures such as lasers or RF. It does have clinical use in hair restoration. Bruising can take up to 10 days to resolve.

Steven F. Weiner, MD