Can previously transplanted hairline be removed and the area be resurfaced? (photos)

I had FUT Two years ago, since that time I lost more hair and Its all nearly bald except four rows of hairline remain of my forhead ( Totally disfigured). Is it possible to puch out transplanted grafts and reposition them back to strip scar ti repair it? (maybe using both FUE and laser removal) FUE for biger and pitted grafts and laser to remove and resurface. I am tired of more transplantation since I have a very tiny hair and poor doner , just want to go back to my natural look.

Removing hair transplanted grafts

Removing individual poor grafts is a one by one process. Resurfacing the skin produces terrible white scars from depigmentation that removes the skin pigments when resurfaced. I have seen some terrible resurfacing 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

A bad hair transplant cannot be completely removed. In general it is difficult to remove grafts and raise your hair line.

A bad hair transplant cannot be completely undone. In general it is difficult to remove grafts and raise your hair line.  You will always have some form of a scar.  There is no "going back" in time.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon