Post-Fraxel PIH on my chest. I have type 3 Asian skin. Will it go away? I'm using hydroquinone 4% every night.

I had stretch marks on my chest. I took one session of fraxel. I hav type 3 asian skin. My chest is covered. No exposure to sun. Its been 5 months to my only fraxel treatmnt. I hav hyperpigmentation all over the areas treated. Will it go away? I am using hydroquinone 4% every night. Will this PIH go away?

Post-Fraxel PIH on chest in Asian skin

Fraxel is a great laser for scars.  However, I prefer eMatrix for Asian skin, especially for stretch marks.  The degree of hyperpigmentation depends on the setting used.  I would recommend continuing sun avoidance, and hydroquinones for now.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the next step in your care.