Will my nose be straight with time or the doctor is lying? (photo)

i had a dorsal hump and septum deviation as a result of football injury . i underwent rhinoplasty . here is the picture attached after 1 month of rhinoplastly . i am not satisfied with the surgery as my bone is still displaced . will it be fine with time ?

Rhinoplasty results

Final results following a rhinoplasty can often take 1 year to become final due to healing and swelling. One month after surgery is still very early to determine the final outcome.  I suggest you discuss your concerns with your surgeon but do keep in mind it is still very early in the process.