My nose is not straight; what should I do? (Photo)

My nose is not straight; what should I do?

GreetingsThank you for your question, Rhinoplasty is the best solution for you.Rhinoplasty, also known as nose job, is a surgical procedure to reshape and improve the function of the nose. Nose is the most prominent organ of the face and provides the characteristic for the face. The shape of the nose is as important as the size of it. In different cultures and populations the nose has some special characteristics; therefore it is really important to know these facts and assess the patient based on these facts. Female and male face structures and lines are completely different from each other. This is one of the other facts that should be kept in mind both during the consultation and the surgery itself. Since the nose is the most prominent organ of the face; patients can have different desires and requests from the rhinoplasty operation. To understand the patient’s needs and desires is the most important step of the rhinoplasty operation.

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty You will get the best answer to your question by scheduling an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and discuss your unique situation and concerns. The surgeon would meet with you, examine you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the rhinoplasty operative procedure in person and what to realistically expect. Then you can make an informed decision on according to your desires, recovery time necessary, your history and current health. We have all our Rhinoplasty patients utilize our 3D imaging so they can get a real visual on what the procedure will look like and what they might expect.  You want to make sure that you see a surgeon that will listen to you and your goals for the procedure and discuss in detail their recommendations.