How can I make my nose straight? (Photos)

Dear our Nose is not straight and Now i m in age of 20 year Please tell right way

Rhinoplasty

From the photo you have provided it looks like your a good candidate rhinoplasty.  Interview/meet plastic surgeons in your neighborhood and get their opinion.  Good luck.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD