My nose is very long & humped with a bulbous tip. What should I do?

my nose is very long with dorsal hump which looks very weird

Doctor Answers 2

Open rhinoplasty

  Sharpenig of the nose , hump correction and tip sharpening  of bulbous can be done with open rhinoplasty. it is commonly performed procedure

 please consult plastic surgeon near you to understand the  more detail specific for you

India Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 154 reviews

Dorsal hump

Hi, it sounds like you would likely need a rhinoplasty. This can be done by a plastic surgeon with experience in nose surgery. I recommend searching some plastic surgeons near your region and getting a consultation. With a physical exam, he/she can advise you on improving the appearance. 

Best wishes, 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Ross Blagg, MD
Austin Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.