Can nose alar/wings changes it shape or shrink with time during recovery after rhinoplasty? (Photos)

To date I am post operative (2month and 12 days) to my nose job. Reason was to reduce my sidewalls. Due to prominent alar cartilages tip plasty was even performed with alar wedge & sill excision. Not satisfied with my nose wings still, the way it's attached to my skin or the curvature is expanded as I see. As I understand nose ala doesn't have any bone/cartilages in it so is this the thickness of skin that can stay like this always or there can be swelling too? Can I expect shrinkness in ala?

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only eight days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-