What can be done to have natural and better results? (photos)

Had Ht 3500 grafts 5 months ago(fue)y concern is my hairline is.made too low only 5.4 cms and pluggy multi follicle units are placed on hairline. Plz suggest what can be done to have natural results without further loweringy forehead or if than how much. Comcerningy age.I am 32.

It is very difficult to fix a bad hair transplant. You need to see a doctor who specialize in repair work.

It is very difficult to fix a bad hair transplant.  You need to see a doctor who specialize in repair work.  In general, without slightly lowering your hair line, pluggy hair line would be very difficult to address.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant

The photos show hair grafts that are not singles in the front of your hairline, Your doctor should have only used single hairs and that is why you are looking 'pluggy'

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon