Is it a natural looking hair line? (photos)

fuI did my hair trasplant by FUE a day back. I am not sure if the hairline made by doctor is normal and will look natural after hair growth. Appreciate doctors comments

If you believe you don't have a natural looking hair line go back to your doctor for a recheck.

If you believe you don't have a  natural looking hair line go back to your doctor for a recheck.  It would be very difficult to tell after surgery since your forehead may be swollen.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Natural hairline?

I would go back to your doctor and ask your doctor if these peaks we see are single hair grafts. IF they are, it will be fine

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Natural Hair Line Artistry

I sincerely hope that you did your research before you chose a hair transplant surgeon and that you feel confidant in the ability of the surgeon you chose. Best wishes.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon