Two months completed after FUT. (photos)

Is my preview nornal? There are almost 3 to 5 pimples with puss .Is it ok with me?My doc suuggested to press pimples and to use oxeferin.

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.   If your doctor recommended an antibiotic to use then you should consider following your doctor's recommendation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pimples two months

If you are having recurrent pimples and they are draining pus, you should probably go back and see your doctor for an examination. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon