Is micro needling better than laser treatment and cosmetic surgery for face black marks and acne scars? (Photo)

I am 31 years old and have black dark marks and holes after pimples on my both cheeks, sometimes my face seems as it burns, I am so disappointed about it, I thought about micro needling for this, please give me advice.

Energy based microneedling is the best for acne scars

Yes, in your skin type, INFINI RF is the best energy based microneedling system, and is better than fractional lasers. See video for an explanation of microneedling and why insulated RF systems are considered better than normal micro needling. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist