I'm having hyperpigmentation in left under arm is gradually increasing. Whats the solution?

Its also hard area sometimes i feel pain in it.it looks like burn area which red from start then slowly changed the color

Doctor Answers 1

Hyperpigmentation in the underarm

Thank you for your question. I recommend getting in to see a dermatologist about this, because it sounds like it came on suddenly and is progressivly getting worse. It is difficult to give you a good recommendation without seeing you in person.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 47 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.