Am I losing grafts? (Photo)

This is my 6th day after the hair transplant surgery i think this doesn't look right but my doc said its suppose to look like this but these cracks are worrying me is this ok ?

In general you should not have extensive scabbing after surgery. If your doctor is taking care of you and says it is ok, then it

In general you should not have extensive scabbing after surgery. If your doctor is taking care of you and says this is normal, go back and ask your doctor to help you clean or wash it better.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Am I losing grafts

Your post operative care is terrible as the crusts remain caked onto your head. Be sure not to pick these off as you now have to wait until they fall off with twice daily shampooing and leaving the shampoo on your head for 5-10 minutes and gently massaging the crusts until they fall off in the next few weeks. Your doctors should have told you how to wash your hair immediately after the surgery so you would have looked like the picture in the web reference below  I can't imagine losing grafts with all of the caking on your head but as these cakes come off, if you don't follow the above advice, you could lose grafts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon