Please tell me what I can do to remove lipoma.

Dear sir I am from Pakistan I m 32 year old in my body alot of lipomas please tell me what I can do for remov lipoma I belong to poor family I can't go anther contry for cure .

Lipoma removal in Los Angeles

I would recommend removal of the lipomas with Hidef surgery to minimize longterm scarring and reduce regrowth. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Please tell me what I can do to remove lipoma

Thank you for your question and I understand your financial constraints.  Unfortunately in most cases lipomas require surgical excision for definite treatment as there are not any pills, creams, ointments, lasers, or other methods to get rid of them.  See a surgeon in your area, they can assist you further.