What should I do for lift up my breast?

My breast had hanged it is look very bad for my figure

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Tuberous Breasts

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

It takes 6 weeks to heal and I wait 12 months before any scar revision.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast lift

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well! The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift.

You may be a good candidate for breast lift surgery if you have one or more of the following conditions:

• Your breasts are pendulous, but of satisfactory size.
  • Your breasts lack substance or firmness.
  • Nipples and areolas are located below the breast crease.

I recommend to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal evaluation and to talk about your goals and concerns.

Good luck :)

Breast lift

Good luck :)

Breast lift

It is best to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.  You can learn about the breast lift procedure and if it is right to give you the shape and lift you desire.

Breast lift