What should I do for lift up my breast?

My breast had hanged it is look very bad for my figure

Breast lift

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well! The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift.

You may be a good candidate for breast lift surgery if you have one or more of the following conditions:

• Your breasts are pendulous, but of satisfactory size.
  • Your breasts lack substance or firmness.
  • Nipples and areolas are located below the breast crease.

I recommend to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal evaluation and to talk about your goals and concerns.

Good luck :)

Breast lift

It is best to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.  You can learn about the breast lift procedure and if it is right to give you the shape and lift you desire.

Camille Cash, MD