Left eye look smaller than right? (photos)

Hi Doctors, I have taken a few pics of mine and I am noticing that one of my eyes is larger than the other.. Though in normal day to day life, I hadnt realised it. It is more clear in the photos. Is there any natural or exercises I can do to make it better..

Left eye look smaller than right?

If you are complaining about dropping of the eyelids or lower eyelid bagginess then you might be a good candidate for the Laser Blepharoplasty operation. Although the plastic surgery era is highly developed and there are new treatment models for several other procedures; there is still no efficient alternative of blepharoplasty operation. If you are not comfortable with the look of your eyelids blepharoplasty operation may be a solution for you.