Labia minora and majora discoloration. Can i bleach my labia ?

My labia majora and minora are very dark (darkest shade of black) I'm fair skinned. Please help me. 

How to treat darkening of the external female genitalia

Short answer, yes. Darkening in the external genitalia is common and not well understood. Some of the darkening in the inner lips has to do with hemosiderin (blood product breakdown) deposit from recurrent menstrual cycles. Hemosiderin staining is very hard to remove. Another theory is that there is a hormonal component behind the darkening, which stimulates melanocytic cells in the area to produce more pigment. There are creams, and some laser treatments that work well in this area. You have to be careful not to use anything that can burn the area. Find a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist in your area. Hope this was helpful. Good luck

Skin bleaching of the Labia Majora and minora

Thank you for your inquiry.   We have had good results with creams for the labia majora and decent results with lasers for the same area.   As for the inner labia, a labiaplasty is the best method of removing any darkened edges.

Labia discoloration

Discoloration (darkening) of the inner labia is normal. A labiaplasty is the best method for permanently removing this tissue. For the outer labia, laser resurfacing can be considered, as can hydroquinone topical.

Thank you for your question.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination or full series of photographs, lightening creams can be successfully used to lighten skin of the labia majora.  Often darkening of the labia minora is found along the edge of the tissue and is best treated through a trim method labiaplasty.  See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation and discussion of your goals. 

Vulvar skin lightening via Laser

Labia majora and perineum (tha area between the vaginalopening & anus) can. like skin elsewhere on the body, be "bleached" or lightened by hydroquinone creams, and by fractional CO2 laser ("FemiLift"), utilized by someone experienced in Laser & who knows what they're doing, Labia minora color can be "lightened" by a properly-performed linear labiaplasty. See an expert!

MIchael P Goodman MD

Bleaching options for vulva and labia

The skin of the labia majora is similar to the skin on the rest of your body and responds to laser bleaching/cream protocols with the same effect. Skin typing criteria familiar to any surgeon with laser criteria apply. The labia minora cannot be bleached effectively because the skin is distinct and sensitive. It has been tried and no success yet. The only option for minora is to resect the dark skin with specialized labiaplasty techniques.