I weigh 237 lbs, height 5.1 want to reduce 100lbs . Is it possible with Lsg or you will recommend gastric bypass? BMI 44

I weigh 237 lbs, height 5.1 want to reduce 137lbs . Is it possible with Lsg or you will recommend gastric bypass? BMI 44 i'm of 24 years old and unmarried virgin woman with no health issues...

Can you lose 100 lb with the gastric sleeve?

A gastric sleeve surgery is a very effective surgery that can help you lose 100 lb without the need of a more agressive surgery like the gastric bypass. Remember that the sleeve has less complications down the road than the bypass and it's a much simpler surgery as well. 

regards 

Dr. Alvarez

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon