I have transplanted 5 month before but only side growth occur. Any suggestions?

i have transplanted 5 month before but only side growth occur still there is no any growth occurs in between my recipient area what should i do any suggestion please...

5 months after hair transplant

I always tell people to wait a full 8 months to see the growth. At 5 months some people do not see much growth and that is normal

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Regrowth After Hair Transplant

Generally hair will regrow 2-5 months after surgery will full regrowth between 10 and 12 months. You may want to add pictures for me to have better understanding. 

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair growth after hair transplant surgery?

it is a very good question. What you mentioned it may be normal at 5 months PO, sometimes the patients have delay of the hair growth. Uneven hair growth could be related to many issues: if it is the first surgery or not, different hair cycles of the transplanted hair, normal sheeding and hair regrowth of the transplanted hair, etc. My suggestion is to be patient and to contact your surgeon for follow-up consult with a thricogram for deeper evaluation of the recipient area.

David Perez-Meza, MD
Spain Hair Restoration Surgeon