I have small boobs should I wear bra or not?

Mr breast size are small.is it necessary for me to wear bra or not?if yes then why its necessary?

Post Op Bra

There is no medical need for someone to wear a bra unless instructed to do so by your Plastic Surgeon post breast surgery.

All the best

You Should Always Wear Support

The #surgicalbra acts as a “dressing,” holding the breasts in position. If the bra feels too tight or hurts, switch immediately to sports type bra that feels comfortable. You should wear the bra at all times for at least three weeks. You will probably be more comfortable if you do not wear an underwire bra. You should always use support.
For any concerns and questions about your #healing or #post-op, you should speak with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Wearing a bra will not change the size or shape of your breasts, especially when you have a small size. Support is also unnecessary but you can wear a bra if it makes you feel better in clothes.

All The Best ! 

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

There is no reason for you to wear a bra if you do not want to. Theory (not proven) is that large breasted woen and those with large implants need bra support to prevent sagging. You do not- enjoy the freedome!

Wearing a Bra is Up to You!

• Whether or not you wear a bra is a personal decision!
  • The decision is yours to make.