I scratched my nipple when I was 12, which is not recovered yet. What should I do?

it looks like a cut in the mid of nipple so nipple looks like broken and skin is unrepaired.It pains slightly.it has stopped growing,while the other has been grown.I am know 18 years old and worried about it. I remember when I scratched it ,it start bleeding a bit.

Doctor Answers 1

Surgical scar revision to create nipple balance

Apply Plato's scar serum to any constricting scars that may be stunting growth. I would suggest a surgical revision of the nipple scar. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.