I have scar on my eyebrow . So , can hair transplant be done on my eyebrow??

Scar and FUE

Great Question! Scars can actually be repaired and covered up quite easily by using the FUE hair transplant procedure. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hair transplant to the brow

the way that follicular units survive is via blood supply.  depending on the nature of your scar (how it was obtained, how deep it goes, how wide, etc) you may certainly be able to fill that scar with hair transplants.  as was also suggested, micropigmentation can also work wonders in certain cases.  Sometimes, even a combination of both will give you the ultimate results.  Good luck and I hope you are able to take care of this issue!

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you have a scar on your eyebrow, hair transplant to the eyebrow can cover the scar.

If you have a scar on your eyebrow, hair transplant to the eyebrow can cover the scar.  It is best to see a doctor for an examination to see if this is possible in your case.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scar on eyebrow

This can be treated with a hair transplant or scalp micropigmentation, we have done both and the resutls are very satisfactorhy

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon