I have pimples on my face with oily skin. Just what to know which facewash to use.

Pore Minimizing Cleanser

This daily cleanser is formulated for combination, clogged or acne-prone skin. By combining Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, this powerful cleanser removes oil and sebum from deep within the skin, minimizing the appearance of pores, and leaving behind clearer, smoother looking skin.

Facewash for oily skin

I recommend my All in One Cleansing Foam cleanser to all my acne patients. To be used morning and night, really helps prevent and maintain breakouts. Other products can be used if needed as well.

Dennis Gross, MD