I have been considering nose job for quite some time now . I want experts advice. (photos)

My nose is bulbous, long and wide . The nostrils are very wide. I want my nose to look feminine. Please give me some advice on what can be done to my nose.

Nose Surgery

Hi Tahira_2036,

Based from your photos, you have a bulbous tip, flaring alar, presence of hump, broad nasal bridge, slightly drooping tip, and long nose appearance. All these issues can simultaneously be addressed with Refinement Rhinoplasty.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

Thank you for the question and the great photos. You are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty, which in the hands of a well-trained specialist can achieve removal of your mild dorsal hump, minimally shorten your nose, and give you a more refined tip. All these will give your face a more proportionate and feminine.  Good Luck.
Shady Hayek, MDPlastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon