I had an infection within the first week. Will hair still grow there? Got 3500 fue (Photos)

I had an infection during my first week but doc saw it after 4days of infection. by the one month mark it became better. I'm wondering if the grafts are compromised? My previous hair in that area isn't growing either. By the pictures does seem normal? These pics are 7weeks in.

Hair growth after infection

Infections can cause hair loss in the grafts that are infected. Hopefully that will only be a few of them and with prompt treatment you will be fine

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You would need to ask your doctor about your prognosis. You probably would need to wait to see if your hair will grow.

You would need to ask your doctor about your prognosis.  You probably would need to wait to see if your hair will grow.  The best thing to do is to make sure you treat your infection.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon