I have an infection in my belly button and pus coming out of it current wound picture is attached? (photo)

i saw a physician he prescribed me antibiotics they didnt work but it get worse there were lumps around a belly button i see a surgeon he prescribed me with 600mg antibiotics i took it for a week those lumps are gone but pus didn't stopped infect i got dryness and weakness i saw that doctor again he stopped me to take antibiotics now he is saying wait for few days keep it clean if it doesn't help then solution is to remove umbilicus today i saw a weird kind of thing on a wound i need an advice

Persistent belly button infection

I will suggest a visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.
In your case a foreign body keeping the area from healing
 may be a consideration.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon