I want to grow hairs on my forehead otherwise my forehead looks large please give me some advice.

Lowering Hairline

It's best to receive a consultation to determine which option is best for you. I typically recommend hair transplant surgery (FUE or FUT) to bring down the hairline or forehead reduction surgery. Sometimes a combination of both may be recommended as well but depends on the patient.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

GreetingsThank you for your question. Hair transplant would be the best solution for your problem. FUE is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). It can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair, pubic hair and to fill in scars caused by accidents or surgery such as face lifts and previous hair transplants.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

You need an examination for a better understanding of what you want. The Internet will only give you generalizations.

You need an examination for a better understanding of what you want. The Internet will only give you generalizations. If you are considering a hair transplant surgery, you should see a hair transplant doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Large forehead

The only way to address a large forehead is by having a surgery for reducing the size of the forehead. See video below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon