I got front 2 teeth extracted yesterday and the entire jaw is hurting?

I got the front 2 teeth extracted yesterday due to cosmetic reasons. The dentist fixed the temporary bridge which will stay for a month. I know its been just half a day but my entire jaw is hurting. The temporary teeth that he has fixed look slightly small and they are touching my lower lip which is very uncomfortable. Should I go to my dentist and get it redone or is this normal and will get better in a few days? I am getting worried & skeptical - will the permanent ones feel and look the same?

Jaw hurting after extractions...#DrSoftTouch

It's normal to experience some discomfort after having teeth removed. I would recommend giving it a few days to see how you feel. If after a few days, your temporary bridge is causing discomfort, contact your dentist to have your temporary adjusted. Your permanent bridge should have a better fit and look more natural. I always recommend okaying your permanent restoration before it is permanently cemented. That way, any necessary changes can easily be made. Good luck and I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.