I have used many creams for breast enlargement/growth but no results; would would you suggest?

please advise me better result how can am brest enlargement / growth

Breast augmentation

First, please tell other people that those creams don't work. I hate seeing people wasting their money on that stuff. Next, find a board certified plastic surgeon and set up an appointment. You can talk about your options. The implants are a predictable way to get a larger breast. There are good things and bad things about them, as there is with everything in life, but you'll determine if this is for you on your consultation. Good luck.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Creams and pills

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat

It's a fraud.

Unfortunately there's is out there a lot of confusing information about a lot of treatments that are just a fraud.  This is just one example.  There's no cream that can achieve a breast augmentation.  Try to visit a certified plastic surgeon in your area. Best of luck.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

There are no creams to make your breasts bigger

Sadly there are no creams, lotions or potions that make your Breasts grow. The only option for Breast Enlargement is to either opt for a Breast Implant or consider Fat Transfer to your Breasts.Best wishes

Option for breast enlargement

Cream or medicine dont work for breast enlargement. surgery is the only option. you can go for either breast implant or fat injection surgery please talk to plastic surgeon

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

GreetingsThank you for your question, breast Augmentation is best solution for you as creams will not help if you would like to have the natural look and results you can opt for Fat transfer.Breast augmentation operation is performed in order to increase the size of breast. Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.It is important for you to understand that you don’t always need a breast implant for breast augmentation. As it was also mentioned above you can also get bigger and natural breasts with Cihantimur Fat Transfer method. In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient in order to increase the size of the breast. Since this tissue is your own tissue there is no risk for any adverse effects. It is safe and fast operation that yields natural results without any incision

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  To be honest, I would suggest you save your money. Unfortunately there are no breast creams or supplements that will increase your breast size permanently.  Your best option is to see a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in breast surgery and offers you several options in terms of breast implants types to see if you might be a good candidate for breast augmentation.  You can discuss your own personal goals in terms of desired size, and learn all about breast augmentation and recovery before making a decision.  Many plastic surgeons also offer 3D imaging and sizers to help you determine how various types and sizes of implants will look on your body.  Best of luck to you!

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. There is no method besides surgery or weight gain that will safely and reliably increase your breast size. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your goals and your options in person.
All the best

What would I suggest?

Unfortunately, there are no creams or easy solutions to enhance your breasts.  Your best option would be breast implants when you are of age and with a board-certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck!

Breast Augmentation - Other Options?

Thank you for your question. It sounds like you are an excellent candidate for breast augmentation surgery. Unfortunately, no creams or supplements are able to increase the size of your breast tissue. Please have an in-person examination with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after photos of what can be achieved with implants. Hope this helps and good luck.